X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hamming It Up

I come back from a price check to overhear this at the service desk:

Some lady is ranting at ASM about "What's your name? I'm going to call the health department first thing tomorrow morning! I'm going to complain!" rabblerabblerabble. Five minutes of this, and who knows how long it was going on before I showed up. ASM is being calm as can be, just trying to get some information out of her (when was it purchased, was it kept cold, etc) and she's the crazy one.

I couldn't get all the details because manager C (who would tell me) was busy, but apparently the woman got some 'bad ham' (our deli manager is a stickler about freshness and would never sell something that smells the slightest bit odd). I don't think she had a receipt, and given the temperatures we've been having lately one has to be careful with anything perishable. I suspect that she left the ham in the car or otherwise unrefrigerated for a period of time; that, or an SC ditched it somewhere and she picked it up.
    "I am quite confident that I do exist."
    "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Oooh look! This ham sitting in the middle of the potato chips looks yummy. It's juicy and the bag is puffed up so nice...

Comment

Working...
    X