X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You snooze, you lose

Dear Bitch with a chip on her shoulder,

Your computer reservation was for 3:40. You sat down at 3:50 to log in. So sorry, it was gone then! The computer system holds reservations for 10 minutes and then poof! They disappear. Yes. Exactly 10 minutes.

By amazing coincidence, I was helping a totally newb (polite, though! his computer had crashed & wanted to use The Google) and the system gave him your computer.

You couldn't freakin' believe it, could you? And no, you had not 'been trying to log on for 10 minutes.' You weren't sitting there when I walked over to help Mr. Newb and there's no way I was helping him for more than fifteen seconds.

I had to explain that your reservation went buhbye cuz you sat on your ass too long (even though I told you you could log on EARLY after the person before you left before his time was up).

And when I said I had another computer available immediately and could get you both on a computer right this very second, you viciously jabbed your finger at Mr. Newb's back and gave me the narstiest catbutface I've seen in this library.

In the future? Wake your ass up and get over to your computer when it's assigned. If we'd be busier you'd be SOL and I sure as hell won't be lifting a finger to help you.

No love,
    Cam

PS: I loved how you kept trying to log into the computer ever after I told you you'd have to make another reservation. Brilliant. Seriously. Your listening skills are superb.

Quoth camjuniper View Post
    you viciously jabbed your finger at Mr. Newb's back
    isn't that assault? if she had done that to me, i would have pressed charges. what a freaking bitch.
    there's some people with issues that medication, therapy or a baseball bat just can't cure

Comment

Luckily, she didn't physically touch him. Her gesture was aggressive, though. I'm just glad the nice guy didn't see the hellish look and gesture she made.

She actually told me later that she thought I was very rude to her. When I apologized for a. not seeing her at the computer (because I'm pretty sure she hadn't been there!) b. not knowing what computer her reservation was for and c. for not jumping in and offering help where I didn't know it was needed, she said 'I don't believe you.' Ugh. Did kill her with kindness though. She had a million and one printouts and I was super sweet and helpful with those

Comment

Working...
      X