X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I could be hip, but that's not my style

Hello all!
    I've been reading the site for years and enjoying everything I've seen so I've finally registered.
    I'm a full time college student, so haven't had much time for too many real jobs. However, I have recently begun as a CSR at a pizza place and being an English major means that I'll have many more random jobs. I'm also formerly a Design student, so it's a fun combo.

I'm a general geek because I'm a bit too poor to really get into the expensive hobbies but I love sci fi (and am currently writing my own) and fiddling around with Illustrator.

Great to have you on board! Welcome!
    I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
    Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
    Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

Hello there.
      Customers should always be served . . . to the nearest great white.

Comment

Sorry, but we're all full up today.
        Wait..geek you say?
        Well hell, grab a beer and imerse yourself in the pain of others!

Comment

Quoth RoraBora View Post
          being an English major means that I'll have many more random jobs.
          QFT!

And never heard CSR and pizza place juxtaposed - tell me more! Do you handle pizza complaints?

Comment

All right another sci-fi geek! I've dabbled in writing for years, but only seem to focus on it if I'm doing it for a school or work project. Welcome to the world of customer service. It's certainly stranger than any science fiction you'll ever read.
            The Borg wouldn't know fun if they assimilated an amusement park. -- B'Elanna Torres, Star Trek: Voyager

Math! Math, my dear boy, is but the lesbian sister of Biology. -- Peter Griffin, Family Guy

Comment

Working...
            X