Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alright people once and for all, WE ARE NOT A FUCKING BANK!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth aurelemsrealm View Post

I just don't understand wanting specific change to be perfectly honest. I have what I have, and I spend it as I need. I take whatever my change is for the transaction, and I go on my way. I don't have any desire to complicate matters with stupid ideas about not wanting pennies, excess change, or whatever other nonsense most of my customers come up with for their reasoning.
    When I lived in NYC a lot of the local cafes/restaurants that I'd go to with friends were cash only. I'd prefer having smaller bills, to be able to make paying my part of the bill easier as well as tipping for when I got delivery. (Also because I know those small places would always be inundated with 20's and I felt kind of guilty knowing that I would be contributing to the vanishing 10's, 5's and 1's stock.)

Note: However, I would always go to the bank that was right freaking there to break my 20's.

It is never just cause to have a go at the cashier if they won't give you the preferred change combination. Big girl panties time! Hitch 'em up and deal with it!
    Last edited by AmbrosiaWriter; 07-24-2012, 04:51 PM. Reason: word choice
    My Writing Blog -Updated 05/06/2013
    It's so I can get ideas out of my head, I decided to put it in a blog in case people are bored or are curious as to the (many) things in progress.

Comment

Working...
    X