This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pushing my buttons...

I'm in the back office, f**king off doing very productive work, when I hear our doorbell for the night window ring. (It is one of those doorbells that is obnoxious, since it goes off for longer than it seems a doorbell should, and I loathe it.) CW is in the bathroom, so I go out.

SC is standing at the window with a stupid grin.
    Me: "You can come in the office."
    SC: "Naw, I just wanted to push the button." *pushes the doorbell*
    Me: "That's just the bell for the window."
    SC: "Ok." *pushes the doorbell*
    Me: *thinking* Go DIAF. Go DIAF right now!
    Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

'Okay. I will add the fees for pushing the bell to your room charge. Let's see, so far you've pushed 2 bells, so that's $50.00. Will there be any more?'

Comment

not your turn push da button, my turn push da button

Comment

"you woke me at 4am, was there any reason"

You: reciprocating that stupid grin: "no just wanted to use the knocker"

Comment

Quoth Pizzacommando View Post
          not your turn push da button, my turn push da button
          Gotta love baby Plucky.

SC
          "...four of his five wits went halting off, and now is the whole man governed with one..." W. Shakespeare, Much Ado About Nothing Act I, Sc I

Do you like Shakespeare? Join us The Globe Theater!

Comment

Quoth BroSCFischer View Post
            Gotta love baby Plucky.

SC
            Tote TOTe go down the hole

But I wanna play minister golf.
            I'm lost without a paddle and headed up SH*T creek.
            -- Life Sucks Then You Die.

"I'll believe corp. are people when Texas executes one."

Comment

How can he possibly resist the maddening urge to eradicate history at the mere push of a single button? The beautiful, shiny button? The jolly, candy-like button? Will he hold out, folks? Can he hold out?
              To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Comment

Quoth Mr Hero View Post
                How can he possibly resist the maddening urge to eradicate history at the mere push of a single button? The beautiful, shiny button? The jolly, candy-like button? Will he hold out, folks? Can he hold out?
                NO I CAN'T!

YEARGH!
                PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Quoth Jay 2K Winger View Post
                  NO I CAN'T!

<snip -- I don't even wanna THINK about what the mods would do to me if I "quoted" an image>

YEARGH!
                  What a wonderful way to kick off a series...With the end of history, thus allowing them to begin anew, with a blank slate....... Wait. That's effing brilliant. No wonder the show went downhill so fast once the channel fired the guy who created it in the first place >_>
                  "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
                  "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
                  "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
                  "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
                  "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
                  "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
                  Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
                  "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

You could have waited a few hours and then knocked on his door repeatedly while they were asleep. You're part of the company and allowed to test the doors, ya know..

Comment

Wrong button

Quoth Mr Hero View Post
                      I did not understand the part about being shiny as I was thinking about this button:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhoRLHUGBmE

Comment

Working...
                      X