• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Andara Bledin
    Care to name names, there?
    It's a secret.

Quoth Andara Bledin View Post
    Vetinari.
    I kinda like that. Does it mean anything in particular?

Quoth dragon_wings
    Severus Snape.
    YES.
    ~~ Every politician that opens their mouth on birth control only proves that we need more of it. ~~

Comment

Havelock Vetinari.

He is the benevolent dictator of Ankh-Morpork. His family motto is "Si non confectus, non reficiat" (if it ain't broke, don't fix it), and ardently follows a rule of "One man, one vote," with the caveat that he is that one man.

p.s. Read the Discworld series by Terry Pratchett. It's brilliant stuff.

^-.-^
      Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Quoth Andara Bledin View Post
        Havelock Vetinari.

He is the benevolent dictator of Ankh-Morpork. His family motto is "Si non confectus, non reficiat" (if it ain't broke, don't fix it), and ardently follows a rule of "One man, one vote," with the caveat that he is that one man.
        *reads the entry* I LIKE this guy.
        ~~ Every politician that opens their mouth on birth control only proves that we need more of it. ~~

Comment

Yeah. He's one of my favorite characters, ever.

^-.-^
          Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Working...
          X