X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Priorities people! (TV sighting)

Dear Amazing Race Australia Team who Recently Got Eliminated:

Word of advice: if you're going to travel through a hotel, actually PAY them BEFORE you leave, don't just leave, take a taxi to your destination, then have to go back and pay the hotel! No wonder you guys got eliminated!

Thank you,

Fireheart.

On a side note, The Amazing Race Australia is awesome. They were in Canada for the leg that just aired tonight, which had a lumberjack-themed detour (the choices were that you had to throw axes at a target and get 10/40, or you had to take part in log-rolling and roll a log 10 times. Each time you fell in the water, you had to swap over). One team-a pair of cops-got all dressed up in the gear, then started singing The Lumberjack Song on the way to their challenge. (although with the wrong words )

Said team came in 2nd for the leg.
    The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Damn that sounds great ( the Canadian leg that is). I'll have to start looking for TAR.au, since it sounds like they're in regions that TAR doesn't go to usually. (Canada usually seems to get left out because the start/end legs are in the States normally).

Where in Canada were they? Sounds like it would probably be out in BC; but it could have been anywhere pretty much.

Comment

Quoth Jetfire View Post

Where in Canada were they? Sounds like it would probably be out in BC; but it could have been anywhere pretty much.
      Vancouver.

This season so far has had them travel to: The Philippines, India, United Arab Emirates, Turkey, France, Cuba and Canada, with the next leg still in Canada, the leg after that is in China.

The last Cuban leg was hilarious though because there's a township called Australia in Cuba. It didn't say that immediately on the clue however, so a lot of the teams ripped the clue open, read it and then went "Wait....we're not going home ALREADY are we?!"

In terms of visiting new "regions", the countries visited in the first season were: Indonesia, Hong Kong, Vietnam, Macau, South Africa, Netherlands, Czech Republic, Poland, Israel, Sri Lanka and Singapore.

Some of the challenges I've noticed were pulled from The Amazing Race Asia, others were pulled from the US version.
      Last edited by fireheart; 07-24-2012, 02:08 PM.
      The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

Just started watching it last night; only one ep in, and I'm loving it. The teams are fun for the most part, and those challenges were incredible. I'll have to show it to mom when she gets home (though we'll have to skip past the snake handler greeter somehow. ).

Comment

Working...
        X