This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That's what these are here for!

So we have all our cameras on display. You can see them, take pictures of your kids which I have to then sift through and delete, have an all round good fondle and get to know it. And yet.....

Sc: if it's not what I want can I bring it back?
    Me: of course you have 21 days to bring any unopened product back?
    Sc: what if I open it?
    Me: then we can only accept it if it's faulty.
    SC: that's stupid! How will I know if it's right for me.

That's why you spent the last half an hour playing with the thing. I don't swap it out for a brick just to fool you, what you get in the box is what you get there, that camera yes the one you just took a picture of our floor with....

I have had customers like this, in various jobs, who ask this sort of question. I simply remind them that there are other products and such where one cannot use it and then ask for a refund. Usually, I would mention movies, dining at a restaurant, and so forth. I then would recommend doing such things as looking at reviews of the product in question. I would also recommend, if appropriate, seeing if a demo of the product was available. If that isn't good enough, well, that's a shame, but there isn't anything else that can be done...

Comment

Quoth cono1717 View Post
      S\I don't swap it out for a brick just to fool you, \
      I bet you could and half of them wouldn't even notice.

Comment

Yeah, that's just silly. I almost did an impulse by on an electronic, but took the time to go home, check reviews, look at the quality of what the item recorded, THEN went back to buy it. One extra day didn't hurt!
        "If anyone wants this old box containing the broken bits of my former faith in humanity, I'll take your best offer now. You may be able to salvage a few of em' for parts..... " - Quote by Argabarga

Comment

Quoth barainga View Post
          I bet you could and half of them wouldn't even notice.
          We'd be bombarded with returns for the flash not working on their new camera.

Comment

Quoth cono1717 View Post
            We'd be bombarded with returns for the flash not working on their new camera.
            See, you hit your subject's head with your brick spiffy new camera and they'll see the flash!
            I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
            Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
            Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

"Instead of a camera, package contained giant fire-breathing monster turtle which destroyed Tokyo. Would not bid again."
              Why do they make Superglue but not Batglue?

Comment

Working...
              X