Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Learn From The Mistakes Of Others? Nah!

http://consumerist.com/2012/08/taco-...-the-menu.html

First Dominos, then Burger King, now Taco Bell...

For Gords sake get a friggin life you cretins, or at least learn that THIS SORT OF "JOKE" IS NOT FUNNY!
    Last edited by eltf177; 08-08-2012, 06:39 PM. Reason: Correct mistake

You'd think by now that they'd learn that they will be found. Piss (pun intended) off enough people on the 'net, and they will find you.
    "If your day is filled with firefighting, you need to start taking the matches away from the toddlers…” - HM

Comment

couple of kids in my hometown burned down an old warehouse....and got caught an hour later when they posted the video of them throwing the maltov cocktails into the building ><
      It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

this begs the question: "Are todays people really that ignorant of how far and wide social medial goes?????" or are they just getting dumber???

take your pick.
        I'm lost without a paddle and headed up SH*T creek.
        -- Life Sucks Then You Die.

"I'll believe corp. are people when Texas executes one."

Comment

Quoth Racket_Man View Post
          this begs the question: "Are todays people really that ignorant of how far and wide social medial goes?????" or are they just getting dumber???

take your pick.
          Think about this:

The Domino's idiots were identified in about a day
          The Burger King idiot was identified in about an _hour_
          This moron was identifed almost _immediately_

This sort of nonsense might have been "fun" 15-20 years ago, but with cell phones that can take pictures and the internet this goes viral faster than you can wink. And trust me, if it's posted it can be tracked back to its source.

Comment

Working...
          X