This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't park or back up

This morning, I came home to find a truck parked in Hubby's spot. Hubby is due to come home soon. I had seen this truck in our parking space before, so I decided to take more drastic action this time. I used four sheets of paper, in large font, pasted over his back window, since my note was directed at the neighbors. It read something along these lines:

"The owner of this truck is an INCONSIDERATE F***TARD who can't seem to manage an appropriate parking spot. MR. F***TARD thinks he is the center of the universe. After all, an open parking space in the evening couldn't possibly belong to a shift worker, who couldn't possibly be returning home in the morning. Nooo...it must be okay for MR. F***TARD to park here! Since MR. F***TARD is the center of the universe, let's all give him the attention he so desires!!!"

Okay, yeah, that was rude, but it's early, I haven't had a day off in three weeks and have been doing 8+ hour shifts, plus a lit class and paper routes and getting the parent's house ready to rent soon, and this really just pushed me over the edge this morning. So yeah, I will take the suck on my part.

The guy left...two hours later, and with the notes still obscuring his rear window. Meaning he couldn't have possibly been looking carefully when he was driving in reverse. (I heard him stop a short while later before driving off again, so he at least noticed before leaving the lot.)
    Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

well i guess that got his attention.

Tho from the other stories of similar issues here ... parking right behind them seems to be quite popular and effective. Although it might also mean less sleep for your husband when they knock on the door in order to ask you to move.

Comment

This is why I keep one of those pens you use to write on glass and windows. It's pretty awesome when all you have to do is snatch it out of your glove box and write directly on the glass. They'll enjoy cleaning that too! Not.
      My Writing Blog -Updated 05/06/2013
      It's so I can get ideas out of my head, I decided to put it in a blog in case people are bored or are curious as to the (many) things in progress.

Comment

You could always print out a "ticket" from youparklikeanasshole.com

Comment

Quoth PepperElf View Post
          well i guess that got his attention.

Tho from the other stories of similar issues here ... parking right behind them seems to be quite popular and effective. Although it might also mean less sleep for your husband when they knock on the door in order to ask you to move.
          While I don't mind doing that myself in my little car, Hubby has a big F250, and he'd be blocking the neighbors from getting out of their spots if the parked behind them.
          Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

Comment

Working...
          X