This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Star Force One

There's a bit of a story behind this story I wrote. The original Star Force One story was posted on FictionPress back in 2004 by my friend Allan Ironside, a story he wrote more or less for shits and giggles, basing some characters off his friends. He had intended to write more and make a longer series out of it, but a computer crash or two plus school, work, and family got in the way. He eventually abandoned the project and took down his writing on FP and FanFiction.net.

In IMs and emails, he and I kept talking about SF1 and he told me about the ideas and concepts he had in mind for it, and my brain being what it is, I took the ideas and started tweaking and refining and expanding on them. About three years ago, I began to compile a "series bible" for it to contain all of my ideas, and last year, I wrote a few of the stories out in screenplay format (because that's how my brain originally envisioned it).

Last year, for NaNoWriMo, I resolved to take "episode one" of Star Force One and expand it into novel format. I only got around 5400 words done that month, but I've been working on it when I have the time (and creative energy) since then. I finally finished it, and thus I have posted it to FictionPress.

Star Force One: Origins

I do plan to further editing and updating this story, as well as writing more stories in the series, but there it is.

Feel free to leave feedback where you will. Here in this thread or on that site.
    PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!
Working...
X