X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tales from the Lounge: "Blood on the Floor" Edition

This is all I know ATT:

Some guy was apparently disrespectful to some other guy's girlfriend. They start shouting at each other. Security separates them.
    One of them hits the other from behind. Security calls the police and kicks him out.
    Guy wants to argue with security about what he saw on the camera footage.
    Security asks me if there is a camera there (to back him up). I say yes (true).
    Guy asks if I saw him "Sucker punch" the other guy. I say yes (not true, but I back up my security guy).

Said sucker punch provided some reddish coloration to my tile floor.

SC
    "...four of his five wits went halting off, and now is the whole man governed with one..." W. Shakespeare, Much Ado About Nothing Act I, Sc I

Do you like Shakespeare? Join us The Globe Theater!

Wow. I've not had this particular bit of fun yet... you know what... I don't think this is one that I need to experience.

That said, I am sure I will eventually :-P

Comment

Quoth Skarredmind View Post
      Wow. I've not had this particular bit of fun yet... you know what... I don't think this is one that I need to experience.

That said, I am sure I will eventually :-P
      You will. I think you just jiinxed yourself.

I remember once when I was in housekeeping, I was starting to strip a bed, when I noticed blood on the nightstand. And the wall. And all the way over to the A/C unit under the window. So I carefully reassembled the bedding as I found it and saw the pattern continue, starting from the pillow area, and you could tell someone got punched there hard enough to spray across the room. Oddly, we never got any noise complaints about that room the night before. But it was clear someone got seriously beat up in that room.
      Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

Comment

Working...
      X