This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I-77 Ridiculousness of Everyday Life

Yes, I can be a bit road ragy on I-77/277 outer loop in Charlotte, NC. Today just took the cake.

I understand there were a few fender benders but please do NOT completely stop, and NOT signal to get into the Independence BLVD turn off. You can go down about a 1/2 mile more and get there. I nearly rear ended you. This happened twice on the way to 77. That was quickly followed by a 2 hour slow down from Charlotte to north of Huntersville.

My biggest pet peeve: TAILGATING. Or as they like to call it here, drafting. A lot of them like to think they're NASCAR drivers racing Daytona International Speedway, around here. (Although the two car draft at a safe distance does work. I've tried it.) Now, I understand I have a big, bright, lovely yellow New Mexico USA license plate on my car, but you do NOT have to completely ride my rear bumper in order to read it.

The other thing: All drivers on 77 have to be in a massive hurry to get everywhere. It to me is the most dangerous interstate I've ever driven on. There was a cavalcade of at least 5 accidents, heading up to the town I live in. No wonder I can barely sleep tonight.
Working...
X