Clear All

• Just... stop.

I AM NOT HERE TO LISTEN TO YOU CURSE.

Curstomer the First
    Him: F bomb. F bomb. S bomb.
    Me: Sir, please mind your language.
    Him (taken aback): Oh.
    Him: F bomb. F bomb.
    Me: Sir, that kind of language is not tolerated at the tables. Please stop, or your hands will be voided.
    Him and his Friend: Cash out please. (To each other) Dealer's crap anyway, let's try our luck someplace else.

So I'm a crappy dealer, because I won't let you curse at me?

Curstomer the Second
    Dude. We get it. You belong to that particular group that's well known for the behaviors you're displaying.

[NB: I am trying my hardest to stay out of fratching territory, so I will not elaborate further - suffice it to say that this guy wasn't just hitting every negative stereotype about his particular group - he was REVELING in them.]

But your language is unacceptable at the tables, and I don't know what the HELL my supervisor is listening to (that's some co-worker suck there, but I'm not even going to go down that road) but I can tell you who won't be listening to you anymore: me.

I said to my superversor, "Find yourself another dealer, cos I'm done with this table."

Note to your cronies: Refusal to listen to your profanity is NOT bad customer service on my part. It was shitty supervising on my coworker's part.
    Now, I'd like to digress from my prepared remarks to discuss how I invented the terlet...

Quoth veniteangeli View Post
    Him and his Friend: Cash out please. (To each other) Dealer's crap anyway, let's try our luck someplace else.

So I'm a crappy dealer, because I won't let you curse at me?
    That, my friend, is a nearly-textbook case of sour grapes.

^-.-^
    Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Quoth veniteangeli View Post
      Him and his Friend: Cash out please. .
      good to see he's polite to his friend
      Hinakiba777- Student of Divinity-Always trying to get laid.

Annoying student=I pay tuition here so I pay your salary!
      Desk Worker=I pay tuition here, too. So I guess I pay myself.

Comment

Maybe C. the 1st considers his cursing "lucky" & you were blowing his streak?
        This was one of those times where my mouth says "have a nice day" but my brain says "go step on a Lego". - RegisterAce
        I can't make something magically appear to fulfill all your hopes and dreams. Believe me, if I could I'd be the first person I'd help. - Trixie

Comment

I must admit I did wonder if the first guy had Tourette's but his 'Oh' in response to your comment suggests that he probably swears so much, he doesn't even hear himself do it anymore.
          "Bring me knitting!" (The Doctor - not the one you were expecting)

Comment

Working...
          X