This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• april fool in the summer, it seems

Spent the longest time helping this lost old lady that may or may not have a reservation. Yeah. At first she did. Then she changed her story. Then oops she forgot to mention she had a pet. No way am I calling around for the very few that accept them! ...Eventually I found somewhere that will accept her pet. Her cabbie got sick of driving her around and made me find her one. I agreed as long as next time he drops the lost-pet-people off at some where else as we don't accept them. He said, "yeah right." -_-

And this other woman she was not a customer, thank goodness for that! If stay ever stay here I'm going home. She jabbered for about 15 mind straight about how she rich she was (she was dressed in ratty dirty coats) and that she owned the whole city and other mad things. Over and over. ??? Asylum's down the street.

Crazy dumbass Lady: CDL
    Me: ????!

CDL: EXCUSE ME
    Me: Yes can I help you?
    CDL: YES I want you to call me if this some organization calls for me here I am STILL WAITING for them to call me back!!
    Me: Okkk and why would they call for you here?
    CDL: Because I'm a rich heiress I own properties here plus this one you just WAIT I will come back to claim this one day!
    Me: okkkk that's nice
    CDL: Now I'm going to enjoy my coffee so don't BOTHER me, I'll be RIGHT OVER THERE *starts going to the lobby*
    Me: Ok, well, you only can stay there for 15 min then you have to leave
    CDL: I WILL STAY AS LONG AS I PLEASE I OWN THIS PLACE!
    Me: Yeah right. -_- Actually, Ma'am if you're going to have an attitude, you're going to have to leave.
    CDL: MAKE ME I'D LIKE TO SEE THAT!
    Me: I'm not going to make you, the police will when I call them. This is private property. Leave now.
    CDL: HMPH YOU WILL PAY FOR THIS I WILL FIRE YOU ONE DAY *continues ranting and raving about how rich she is while leaving*

I don't mind giving a cup of coffee but why get an attitude! I Don't get it. Just stupid.

Annnnd one more. We had summer storms knock out our power. The backup generator kicked in but the many of the lights were still out. So we (the staff) were working in the dark I actually had this lady come up to me and ask if we had planned this. Yeah we like to turn out the lights. April Fool, in the summer!
    Can't reason with the unreasonable.
    The only thing worse than not getting hired is getting hired.

Crazy from the heat.

Comment

CDL: I WILL STAY AS LONG AS I PLEASE I OWN THIS PLACE!
      Is it bad that I'm imagining asking her for proof of ownership?

although most likely she'd have just acted offended that her "word" wasn't believed

Comment

Working...
      X