This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings and Salutations!

I'm The Masked Tutor, and I'm new to this site. A coworker who lurks here got me interested in this site and after looking around for a few days I figured I'd join.

As you can probably guess, I work as a part time tutor at my local campus, and because of FERPA I don't know how many stories I'll be able to share but I'll try to stay active and share what I can. I'm new as a tutor, but I can already tell I'm going to love my work. My coworkers treat each other and myself like family, my boss is great, and the students I've already helped have been very appreciative and understanding of my newbie status. What more could I ask for?

Hello and welcome!
    The best karma is letting a jerk bash himself senseless on the wall of your polite indifference.

The stupid is strong with this one.

Comment

Welcome to CS!
      I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
      Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
      Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

Quoth The Masked Tutor View Post
        What more could I ask for?
        Cookies and milk?
        EVE Online: 99% of the time you sit around waiting for something to happen, but that 1% of action is what hooks people like crack, you don't get interviewed by the BBC for a WoW raid.

Comment

Sounds like an awesome name for a student-teacher turned vigilante-by-night.

Comment

Welcome! I'm sure if you can't post stories about the students you tutor you'll have other stories to share.
            Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
            Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

Quoth Whirly_bird View Post
              Sounds like an awesome name for a student-teacher turned vigilante-by-night.
              That's what I was thinking, but instead of fighting crime I fight bad grades.

Comment

Hello there.
                Customers should always be served . . . to the nearest great white.

Comment

Working...
                X