This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Customer "Service" if you know what I mean

I got in line at the grocery store service desk when the worker there was just finishing up with the customer. I got to overhear this little bit.

CSR: Anything else I can do to you? Oops, I mean, anything else I can do for you?

I couldn't really tell what the woman's reaction was.
    To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Probably an honest brain fart, but a hilarious one nonetheless.
    "If we refund your money, give you a free replacement and shoot the manager, then will you be happy?" - sign seen in a restaurant

Comment

I was the recipient of one of those kind of brain burps yesterday....at church. o.O
      "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

Similar to asking a female customer to "take her top off" instead of her "lid off" for a fountain drink refill...
        The beatings will continue until morale improves...

Comment

Years ago, our head teller asked a customer, "how can I service you?"

She didn't hear the end of that one until she retired.
          "I look at the stars. It's a clear night and the Milky Way seems so near. That's where I'll be going soon. "We are all star stuff." I suddenly remember Delenn's line from Joe's script. Not a bad prospect. I am not afraid. In the meantime, let me close my eyes and sense the beauty around me. And take that breath under the dark sky full of stars. Breathe in. Breathe out. That's all."
          -Mira Furlan

Comment

Once had a coworker suggest that instead of "May I put you on hold?" we should say "May I hold you?" But he was joking.
            Women can do anything men can.
            But we don't because lots of it's disgusting.
            Maxine

Comment

Working...
            X