This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Women go crazy at Red Lobster, attack waitress

Looks like the ultimate SC story--three women attacked a waitress because they thought she was refilling their water glasses too much. Unbelievable.

Women arrested at Red Lobster

The East side of St. Louis (on the east side of the river) region has a not so nice reputation.
    I'm lost without a paddle and headed up SH*T creek.
    -- Life Sucks Then You Die.

"I'll believe corp. are people when Texas executes one."

Comment

I just don't get how people think they've a right to behave like this.
      Engaged to the sweet Mytical He is my Black Dragon (and yes, a good one) strong, protective, the guardian. I am his Silver Dragon, always by his side, shining for him, cherishing him.

Comment

According to the article, this is not the first time an incident has happened at that location. I have no idea what the deal is, but I think the lesson here is stay away from the area!
        Random conversation:
        Me: Okay..so I think I get why Zoro wears a bandana
        DDD: Cuz it's cool

So, by using the Doctor's reasoning, bow ties, fezzes and bandanas are cool.

Comment

Quoth fma_fanatic View Post
          According to the article, this is not the first time an incident has happened at that location. I have no idea what the deal is, but I think the lesson here is stay away from the area!
          And get the waitstaff combat gear and hazard pay.
          I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
          My LiveJournal
          A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Quoth Racket_Man View Post
            The East side of St. Louis (on the east side of the river) region has a not so nice reputation.
            IOW, East St. Louis, which I guess is pretty much like Detroit but on a smaller scale.
            Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
              IOW, East St. Louis, which I guess is pretty much like Detroit but on a smaller scale.
              It depends on how far out from the river you make the "east side" boundry.

East St. Louis, IL and the immediate surrounding communities are a hell hole E. St. Louis itself is a literally was a wasteland not all that long ago. a place you would NEVER go even in the daylight. that city has been literally bankrupt for years and years

just outside of E. St. Louis is the industrial areas ie. chemical plants and oil refinaries.

The further out you go the better is gets but some of the area is still blighted getto
              I'm lost without a paddle and headed up SH*T creek.
              -- Life Sucks Then You Die.

"I'll believe corp. are people when Texas executes one."

Comment

Wow.....all I can think of is to stay the hell away from there. What the hell possesses these people to just go ape shit on these poor employees for no good reason?!!
                I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
                Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
                Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

I'm wondering if having ... another? ... incident where customers attack the staff ... might run the risk of driving away other customers...

I know there's one themed restaurant I don't want to go into... not because of the employees, but because I've seen enough videos of customers engaging in large group fights with other parties of customers.

Comment

Quoth fma_fanatic View Post
                    Maybe there's something in the water.

SC
                    "...four of his five wits went halting off, and now is the whole man governed with one..." W. Shakespeare, Much Ado About Nothing Act I, Sc I

Do you like Shakespeare? Join us The Globe Theater!

Comment

Working...
                    X