• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth RealUnimportant View Post
    Wow, he must have had tiny wrists!
    Or a really... no, probably not .

Comment

Perhaps the cock ring was a sign of affection for a rooster?
      "Announcing your intentions is a good way to hear God laugh." Al Swearingen (Deadwood)

Comment

We once had a guy, who was a stay over in the room, put several hundred dollars in cash inside the phone book for safe keeping. Unfortunately that happened to be the day they took out the old phone books and put in the new ones. The head housekeeper had to go through all the old phone books until she found his money.
        "Some times you just need to punch someone in the face"'Dalia Lama

Comment

I was thinking of a vibrator... ...for the answer to the story, I mean. If so, she could have turned it on and got a partially vibrating bed, instead of having to insert 25 cents.

Comment

Why hide adult magazines when you're in a hotel room, anyway?? Or if you really think you have to, why not just put them in your suitcase?
            When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Quoth Desk clerk knows all View Post
              We once had a guy, who was a stay over in the room, put several hundred dollars in cash inside the phone book for safe keeping. Unfortunately that happened to be the day they took out the old phone books and put in the new ones. The head housekeeper had to go through all the old phone books until she found his money.
              Why would the housekeeper be the one who had to go through the phone books? Considering it's not something you'd expect for someone to hide money in a hotel phone book, I'd have been inclined to tell the guest "Here's the pile of old phone books, but we don't know which one is from your room - you're welcome to look through them". Also, what would have happened if the hotel had been more organized, had arranged for a recycling firm to pick up the old books (after all, it's a large chunk newspaper - a grade that's frequently recycled - in a form that's unlikely to be contaminated with any foreign matter other than the covers), and they had already been taken to the plant?
              Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Quoth MoonCat View Post
                Why hide adult magazines when you're in a hotel room, anyway?? Or if you really think you have to, why not just put them in your suitcase?
                My guess is that the magazines weren't being hidden from housekeeping, but from one or more other guests that were also staying over.

^-.-^
                Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

oh my. Frankly out of all the possibilities the magazine is the least gross out factor.
                  https://www.youtube.com/user/HedgeTV
                  Great YouTube channel check it out!

Comment

Working...
                  X