This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cold Days

The New Dresden Files novel! There's a release date! And a synopsis! ... 101 days is too damn long!

Cold Days on November 27!

Woot!

Now I know when to book a vacation day! (Maybe two... one day to read it and another to get caught up on my sleep!)
    There's no such thing as a stupid question... just stupid people.

Comment

Finally!!!
      When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Gonna have to forego Black Friday, to make sure there's enough cash left to buy a copy!

Comment

I've never read any of these books but I looked them up and they look good! Going to see if my local library has any copies
          The large print giveth, and the small print taketh away.

Comment

Quoth DeltaSierra View Post
            I've never read any of these books but I looked them up and they look good! Going to see if my local library has any copies
            Welcome to the fold... Muahahahahahahaha!!

Comment

Quoth DeltaSierra View Post
              You *must* read them!! For they are awesome.
              "Things that fail to kill me make me level up." ~ NateWantsToBattle, Training Hard (Counting Stars parody)

Comment

Warning, stories in the Dresden Files are more awesome than they appear.

As to OP:

W00T!!!!
                I have a...thing. Wanna see it?

Comment

Finally!!!!!!! Has anyone read the two (it seemed more like one) chapters included in the release of Ghost Story in paperback? Yeah, I did it - already owned the e-book, had to get the paperback. Any news on when the Molly POV story is going to be published?

Comment

Working...
                  X