Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My neighbour had Dad, Mom, little girl, blank spot, dog. I found out they had another little girl when I came home one evening and the blank had been filled in.

Comment

I like the Zombie family ones.

Comment

Quoth morgana View Post
        Best one I ever saw was a man, a woman, two kids, a dog and . . . an alien . . .
        If we change the dog to a cat...we would have what would likely be on ALF's family's car...

Dare I say it...HA! I kill me!
        Friends help you move. Rare friends help you move bodies.

Comment

Quoth AccountingDrone View Post
          hm, we would need an orca, a mack, and then kitty, flock of chickens, flock of guineas, runner duck and a flock of geese
          And then you start getting people with Hurricanes in their back windows following you
          I am the nocturnal echo-locating flying mammal man.

Comment

Quoth RayvenQ View Post
            And then you start getting people with Hurricanes in their back windows following you
            I could add Chickengeddon =) And a Rokh for Rob =)
            EVE Online: 99% of the time you sit around waiting for something to happen, but that 1% of action is what hooks people like crack, you don't get interviewed by the BBC for a WoW raid.

Comment

I'd like to get a set of those with: 18 wheeler, car, bicycle. Not "who's in my family" stickers, but "what's in my garage".
              Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

I need to get a set that looks like a series of dice.

D20, d12, d10, d8, d6, d4.

Maybe add a coin for d2. Or see what they can come up with for a d3
                I have a...thing. Wanna see it?

Comment

Quoth Nurian View Post
                  I need to get a set that looks like a series of dice.

D20, d12, d10, d8, d6, d4.

Maybe add a coin for d2. Or see what they can come up with for a d3
                  How about a bulldozer for the D9?
                  Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

A d3 could be a prism with points at each end. It won't balance on the ends, but will fall onto one of the sides. In fact you can make other odd numbered dice like that, until it gets too hard to figure out which side it's fallen on.

I'd probably put up something related to my computers. That would be a bigger collection than LillFilly's rabbits though...

Comment

Order of the Stick has a set you can get of Fighter Rogue Halfling Bard,.etc...

I'd get, but it's been too long since I've played.
                      Flood

Comment

Quoth PepperElf View Post
                        Back when I lived in VA, the airbrush shop in Pembroke Mall posted signs stating that they would not do any named items for children under the age of 9 IIRC.

Although I never found their products interesting (just not my style) I always respected that they took a stance like that. The ones around here practically advertise named items for young children ...
                        Quoth Merriweather View Post
                        I remember that mall! I always found it amusing that the next place I lived when I left that area was Pembrokeshire....

Sorry, sidetracking all over the place here

You want eerie? Guess where I'm sitting right now Though it's in the middle of a remodel - The Regal Cinema was torn down(Though to be fair, there's another ACROSS THE BOULEVARD, so... Why two so close?), replaced by a Target... And the Food Court's getting remodeled.. Though I don't think I've seen an airbrush shop

Sadly, I have little else to contribute to the overall thread
                        Look, a signature!

If every cashier in the world went on strike, retail would come to a screeching halt, even if for a couple hours.

Comment

We need three: male with cystic fibrosis (chest blacked out, maybe?), female schizoaffective (lightning bolts in/around the head?), female with walking frame.

But yeah, I think that'd be opsec fail too.
                          Seshat's self-help guide:
                          1. Would you rather be right, or get the result you want?
                          2. If you're consistently getting results you don't want, change what you do.
                          3. Deal with the situation you have now, however it occurred.
                          4. Accept the consequences of your decisions.

"All I want is a pretty girl, a decent meal, and the right to shoot lightning at fools." - Anders, Dragon Age.

Comment

Working...
                          X