This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth TopEndDave View Post
    It only stopped when we put up another sign "This is not the toilet".
    Wait ..... are you telling me the customers not only READ the sign, but also understood and accepted what it said?

Are you familiar with the old robot saying "Does Not Compute" ?
    Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read. -Groucho Marx

Comment

When I worked at Hardly Normal's customers would open the fire door looking for the toilets. There was a large sign on the door that stated that it was a fire door and connected to the alarms. Customers would still open it and be surprised when the alarms went off (and all available staff rushed to the area of the security breach). It only stopped when we put up another sign "This is not the toilet".
      Oh god I wish I could've seen that!
      The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

"This is not the toilet".
        But if you open this door you'll be in a world of ...
        I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
        Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
        Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Quoth Lovecats View Post
          I have people asking me all the time when the other stores either open or close. Most of them are understanding when I say that I don't know. I also work at the store with the red carts with the very obvious logo on them. And there is a Yellow Price Tag nearby. However, my store is in a different state.
          We at the Big Yellow Price Tag here in the Land of Sunshine and Bad Drivers (well, my tiny corner) are good friends with our local Giant Red Shopping Cart neighbors, so we tend to know when they open and close.
          "Sigh, I'm going to Hell.....but I'm going with a smile on my face." -- Gravekeeper

Comment

Working...
          X