This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Birthday to me.

I'm 26 this year on the 23rd. Anyone of DA, I'd like some llamas if you haven't given me one.
    Low lie the Fields of Athenry/ Where once we watched the small free birds fly/ Our love was on the wing/ we had dreams and songs to sing/ It's so lonely around the Fields of Athenry

Quoth Andrew B. View Post
    I'm 26 this year on the 23rd. Anyone of DA, I'd like some llamas if you haven't given me one.
    Hey the 23rd is my birthday, too. Happy shared birthday. I, however, am hitting a milestone this year that I'd just as soon forget.

Cake!
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not even sure about the universe.
    --attributed to Albert Einstein

Comment

I'm not on DA, but happy birthday. Also, llamas.

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/llama
      "If you pray very hard, you can become a cat person." -Angela, "The Office"

Comment

Thank you very much.
        Low lie the Fields of Athenry/ Where once we watched the small free birds fly/ Our love was on the wing/ we had dreams and songs to sing/ It's so lonely around the Fields of Athenry

Comment

Happy birthday!

Hope it involves lots of cake and beverages of your choice!
          Engaged to the sweet Mytical He is my Black Dragon (and yes, a good one) strong, protective, the guardian. I am his Silver Dragon, always by his side, shining for him, cherishing him.

Comment

Quoth Marmalady View Post
            Happy birthday!

Hope it involves lots of cake and beverages of your choice!
            And llamas!
            EVE Online: 99% of the time you sit around waiting for something to happen, but that 1% of action is what hooks people like crack, you don't get interviewed by the BBC for a WoW raid.

Comment

Working...
            X