This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To the jerk in the parking lot...

Thanks so much for denting and scratching my supervisor's BRAND NEW (to her; 2009 and still under warranty) car because you don't know how to park or back out of a parking space. I understand parking can be rather intense during the first few weeks of the fall semester but that doesn't mean you can just whip around the parking lot like you are re-enacting your favorite Fast and Furious movie. She just got that thing YESTERDAY and now she has to take it to an auto body shop.

Sincerely,
    Me

My supervisor recently returned to work after a not so nice rear end collision. She was so excited to get a new car; it was practically all she could talk about since I was hired at the beginning of the month. That car was in like new condition before this. Sometime between when she got to work today and when she went to lunch someone had put a huge dent in her door AND side panel. It looked like they had just thrown the back seat door open to put bags in the back seat and then repeated the process with their driver's side door. The icing is that when they backed out of the space they scraped up her bumper.

i saw that happen once outside a restaurant.

one of the servers had a brand new car for 2 days... before someone hit it. she was yelling and crying at the same time about the damage.

Comment

That sucks. I wish there were cameras in the lot where she was parked.
      "If anyone wants this old box containing the broken bits of my former faith in humanity, I'll take your best offer now. You may be able to salvage a few of em' for parts..... " - Quote by Argabarga

Comment

No cameras i take it? Its happened to us several times, both on the block we live and out in parking lots. Stupid people have no manners.

Comment

Working...
        X