Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

only thing I don't like about it is the lack of an HDMI port....I can live without it though
    It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

Quoth lordlundar View Post
      You are mistaken. Windows 7 requires 1-2 GB of RAM, but 1 GB is barely enough (aka it will start up and that's about it) I only have 3.25 GB active (32-bit version) and have no problems.

One thing that did set me off was the Win7 starter edition. Just Eww. It is a terribly neutered version that only exists to force people to buy Home Basic or higher.
      Well, technically you really don't need much ram, but I was going off the textbook I've got for W7. And personally, I use all 4 of my 4g (then again it's a bit older and running harder proggys) but I still believe in getting as much RAM as possible in it. Just me
      In my heart, in my soul, I'm a woman for rock & roll.
      She's as fast as slugs on barbituates.

Comment

I have a Toshiba satellite and love it. It's a year and a half old, no problems whatsoever. It was about 400 bucks or so, and it has a separate keypad (that's important for me too). Love it love it love it.

Just sayin'
        https://www.youtube.com/user/HedgeTV
        Great YouTube channel check it out!

Comment

Working...
        X