This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• uh, this is a department store, not a sub shop

So i had my first idiot at work today. I can't even say an idiot customer, cause this guy was not a customer in my store. The phone rings in my department and i answer it with "juniors department". Next thing i know some guy is trying to order 2 subs and an order of fries. So i figure it's a crank call, and i hang up. Two minutes later the phone rings again...it's the same guy telling me he's on a cell phone and we must have gotten cut off. So he recited his order again. This time i just told him he had the wrong number and hung up. But honestly, when you call my store you have to go through a whole automated menu and then get connected to the department you're looking for. Who makes a call like that TWICE and doesn't realize they called the wrong number?
    Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.

I see you found us again, Katie.
    Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Man, that's just like the people that still call asking for reservations for my resteraunt
      Movie, Music, Anime and many more reviews...coming soon!

Comment

Quoth toolbert
        Man, that's just like the people that still call asking for reservations for my resteraunt
        Does NO restaurant take reservations anymore? Maybe it's just the really expensive ones i can't afford to go to....
        Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.

Comment

Back about 1980 I worked in a jewelry/gift store called "Villa de Plata" (Silver Village--it was originally primarily silver jewelry). One morning as I'm preparing to open up, the phone rings, and a gentleman wants to know what's on our breakfast menu. He insisted that "Plata" meant Plate. Ahh, the olden days when I still worked retail!
          Everything will be ok in the end. If it's not ok, it's not the end.

Comment

Working...
          X