This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All This Talk of Weddings...

So here's another wedding-themed thread. XD Last year, my sister got married in North Carolina. It occurs to me that I've yet to share the pictures taken of the ceremony and reception. So, if anyone wants to see them, click here.

85% of the stuff to do with the wedding was homemade or otherwise purchased by my sister and brother-in-law (with occasional consultation from me). The invitations, the place cards, most of the table decorations, the goodie bags that went home with everyone (and the stuff inside said goodie bags), etc. Even the cakes were made by my mom (you can see her in the process of making them in one of the pics and the finished cakes in others).
    Last edited by firecat88; 09-08-2012, 05:18 AM.
    "Things that fail to kill me make me level up." ~ NateWantsToBattle, Training Hard (Counting Stars parody)

8D Dat Llama...is awesome!

Were those flower girls twins?

Comment

Quoth Caffienated_Caramel View Post
      8D Dat Llama...is awesome!

Were those flower girls twins?
      Yep. Those are my cousins, who are, in fact, identical twins (which is apparently common in my mom's side of the family. O.o). They both wanted to be the flower girl, so my sister gave the OK.

And, yeah. :3 Amongst other things, Hawkesdene has a llama farm. With photo-bombing llamas. XD
      Last edited by firecat88; 09-08-2012, 05:22 AM.
      "Things that fail to kill me make me level up." ~ NateWantsToBattle, Training Hard (Counting Stars parody)

Comment

fantastic!

Comment

It was kinda funny how things worked out. When my sister was looking up various photographers and stuff, she stumbled upon that photographer's site. Rather immediately, she called me up and was all excited. The reason? Stacey Able, the photographer, was her best friend in junior high. They had lost contact ages ago, though. So not only did they get to reconnect and catch up on old times, but Stacey was more than happy to do the photos for the wedding.

Comment

Working...
          X