This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Food

My lunch plans for today got cancelled at the last minute and not wanting to cook I drove over to the local Golden Arch. The parking lot was packed and the drive thru wasn't much better.

I was impressed. They were getting through the line quickly. And the staff was on their A game!

When it's busy I pretty much just expect them to toss the food through the open window and give me the bare minimum of customer service. Holy crap! Both employees that I dealt with was smiling and seemed genuinely happy. The young man that was handing out the food, double checked that I had a good grip on my drink before letting go. I was just pleasantly surprised and considering my day they don't know it but they made my day much better. So thank you guys!

That's awesome.

I know when I get really busy, if things are going smoothly it actually puts me in a good mood. 'Cause in my mind, I'm thinking I'm totally rocking these check-ins! Or inventory or sales calls or whatever the hell else I'm doing. Makes me feel productive, which makes me a happy kitty. I get downright chipper with people!

(When I am busy and things are not going smoothly, well, I come here to vent afterwards.)
    Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

Comment

I used to visit Perkins a lot. They would have my root beer before I even sat down lol! And they knew what sides I wanted with my chicken strips. They would chide me when I didn't order my usual and be like 'what no chicken today'? It was a fun group. Too bad the place has changed so much lately.
      ''Sugar cane and coffee cups, copper, steel, and cattle. An annotated history the forest for the fire. Where we propagate confusion primitive and wild. Welcome to the occupation''

Comment

Working...
      X