This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTF

So I am driving home from my moms house to mine. About a 15 minutes drive on a pretty straight road. I was not 5 minutes away on a completely flat part of the road. Person in a little silver Honda Civic..from apparently Bitch county...started sliding from one lane to the other. Not like she had lost control due to the rain but more like she couldn't decide which lane she wanted.

So here this car slides into the right lane ahead of me and didn't seem to be paying attention so I beeped cause I really didn't want to be a wreak. A hand came out the window and flicked me off then I watched the front of her car almost hit the ground as they slammed on their breaks. I was far enough back that it didnt even slow me down. Whatever as long as they drove straight I don't care if I made them mad. Then they drifted back into the left lane so I sped up to get away from them. After I passed them I saw it was a woman driving and she sped up once we hit the 55 mph area to match speed with me. I had traffic ahead of me so I couldn't get away from her and I was trying to not pay attention to her to try and deescalate it. I glanced over at her because she is swerving next to me and she is shacking her finger and screaming. I had my window up and couldn't hear her but mein gott the rage was palpable. She turned not much later thank god and the rest of the drive was normal but damn..
Working...
X