This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AHHHHHHH Yes football season

as you should know I am a pizza delivery driver. most of the year I get the run-of-the-mill dumbasses on foot, or skateboard, or bike to deal with. sometimes an inattentive pedestrian

WELLLLLLLL it now football season. the season where stupid (some naturally some with chemical alterations) people think NOTHING of walking in the middle of the street, stepping into a BUSY street without looking, having 5 or more persons in a line across the street, people pushing 2 or more baby carriages in the middle of the street side by side, people walking against the light, et4c.

almost took out several numbbrained people today.
    I'm lost without a paddle and headed up SH*T creek.
    -- Life Sucks Then You Die.

"I'll believe corp. are people when Texas executes one."

Quoth Racket_Man View Post
    WELLLLLLLL it now football season. the season where stupid (some naturally some with chemical alterations) people think NOTHING of walking in the middle of the street, stepping into a BUSY street without looking, having 5 or more persons in a line across the street, people pushing 2 or more baby carriages in the middle of the street side by side, people walking against the light, et4c.
    That's not Football Season . . . that's a normal day on Phillips Avenue in Greensboro!
    Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Any time in downtown St. Augustine, FL. Damn tourists... @#$!@$!@#$.

Comment

Heh, that's Spring Garden Road between Barrington and Robie, in Halifax. September to April it's students (2 major unis and a college), the rest of the time it's tourist season. If I have to go downtown I take the bus. I will NOT drive in Halifax if I can possibly avoid it.
        What colour is the sky in your world and how high of a dosage do you need before it turns back to blue? --Gravekeeper

Comment

That's every summer in Santa Fe....especially during Indian Market. The touristas have no damn sense of self-preservation!

During Balloon Fiesta, unfortunately, they're driving cars....while looking up at the balloons. We even have PSAs saying "If you're going to watch the balloons, please pull over".
          It's floating wicker propelled by fire!

Comment

Working...
          X