This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Funny Facebook Sighting

So I'm cruising through Facebook and looking at a couple of supermarket pages, when this gem pops up:

do you sell battletoads?
    That was the question

The response from the company was...:

not at this stage, but we're always open to suggestions.

And another one:

I'm writing in regards to a fellow Pokemon trainer who walked into the store with his cap tipped on the usual side signifying that he is indeed a Pokemon trainer. I was wondering if the chain rejects Pokemon trainers, and even Pokemon masters such as myself. It seems none of your staff have any intention of battling and rudely follow us around the store. Just to be clear though not only do I have the Pokemon theme song ready to play on my phone. I also have the Pokemon rap ready to play at all times incase I stumble upon a must have rare Pokemon I must catch in the store.

My local store is <name removed> and was wondering if I need to find a more
    friendly store, or if I am still welcome to do battle and buy goods here?
    Company response:

A Pokémon rap? This we have to hear! We can assure we do not discriminate against Pokémon trainers, nor Gym Leaders. While we're sure we have plenty of team members who would love to do battle, unfortunately they are very busy working. How about you take the battle outside the store and if we see any rare Pokémon we send them your way?
    Good to see they have a sense of humour!
    The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Now that is a store I would like to shop at. Management with a sense of humor is so rare it might as well be one of those impossible-to-find Pokemon. How very cool!
    What colour is the sky in your world and how high of a dosage do you need before it turns back to blue? --Gravekeeper

Comment

What store is this so I may give them my money? That is awesome!
      I am no longer of capable of the emotion you humans call “compassion”. Though I can feign it in exchange for an hourly wage. (Gravekeeper)

Comment

While I might first love the idea of a store selling battletoads, the enthusiasm will run thin once I get to the speeder bike level.
        To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Comment

I know nothing about Pokemon, but the management there is awesome.
          "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

It's an Aussie supermarket called Coles. It was just their generic page.

Also it appears that one of their rivals has caught on:

Question:
            why you peoples no like pokemon!?
            Answer:
            We like Pokemon if you do Jarrod! Which is your favourite?
            The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

Working...
            X