This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You're right. I am sorry, it is my fault, and yes we hate the disabled

Got one of those old ladies who just want to bitch and whine and moan about all the bad experiances that they ever had with House of Crap. All I can do is apolgize because I don't have a TARDIS and can go back and fix it, (even if I did, I wouldn't anyway). She throws out the classic line "I am not going to shop here again". I was doing my best to move it all along, kept it pleasent.

Then we get to the title.

Her chief complaint was that our presentations are to fast, however it is going to see that way when you only see the last few minutes. I tell her if she can look up the products on our website if she has internet access. She reacted as if I said she was a fat lazy slob. Totally offended, she replied, "I can't walk". I sat there stunned, not sure what to say, I mean what can you say. She continues, "I can't walk, I have to get my wheelchair, I have to go the other room. I don't have my computer in this room."

Then the bomb goes off.

"You don't care about the disabled. By the time go online everything else will be gone. You just dont care, I am telling everyone how you treat the disabled".

It continued in that fashion for a few more minutes, and then she hung up on me.
    You said that wouldn't shop here anymore, do you promise?
    The angels have the phone box.

Quoth starsinthesky View Post
    You said that wouldn't shop here anymore, do you promise?

She will be back in three days.

Comment

I bet two. And i apologize in advance if/when im right

Comment

Ugh. I really have nothing else to say.
        "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

How is it your (company's) problem that she's living in unsuitable accommodation for her disability? I'd have thought that having a website so that even the housebound can shop with you would be a big plus for the disabled community!
          This was one of those times where my mouth says "have a nice day" but my brain says "go step on a Lego". - RegisterAce
          I can't make something magically appear to fulfill all your hopes and dreams. Believe me, if I could I'd be the first person I'd help. - Trixie

Comment

Quoth RealUnimportant View Post
            How is it your (company's) problem that she's living in unsuitable accommodation for her disability? I'd have thought that having a website so that even the housebound can shop with you would be a big plus for the disabled community!
            I'm with Real on this one. The customer was being a b*tch.
            sooo many people are apparently aliterate morons. -- ThanosIsKing

Comment

By the time go online everything else will be gone.

Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering....

Comment

:
                "You don't care about the disabled. By the time go online everything else will be gone. You just dont care, I am telling everyone how you treat the disabled".
                Didn't you know? Some elderly people think they are so fucking entitled because they are "old and disabled", and so they expect the whole fucking world to feel sorry for them. I've had this happen a few times and I just sigh and deal with it. I really gotta do my best to not roll my eyes at them so they don't get offended and complain on me.

Comment

Quoth BowserKoopa1 View Post
                  Didn't you know? Some elderly people think they are so fucking entitled because they are "old and disabled", and so they expect the whole fucking world to feel sorry for them. I've had this happen a few times and I just sigh and deal with it. I really gotta do my best to not roll my eyes at them so they don't get offended and complain on me.
                  Shit, I am young [ish] and disabled, and I just deal with it.
                  EVE Online: 99% of the time you sit around waiting for something to happen, but that 1% of action is what hooks people like crack, you don't get interviewed by the BBC for a WoW raid.

Comment

"I can't walk, I have to get my wheelchair, I have to go the other room. I don't have my computer in this room."
                    She could watch her TV while sitting in her wheelchair. Or she could get someone* to move her computer next to her TV, or her TV next to her computer. Then she could watch both at the same time. But then she would have to find something else to complain about.

*Assuming someone wants to be around her long enough to do it for her.
                    "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

Working...
                    X