Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you, please don't ever come back.

Had a real SC on my hands today.

Blunder, the first.

Man came into the store. Grabbed two bottles of Coke (on sale) and came to my register. I rang everything up, and told him the total. He looked at the credit card machine, which lists everything he's purchased, and tells me that the Coke should be on sale.

We'd had trouble with items ringing up wrong, so without checking to see that he wasn't talking out of his ass (D'oh!), I called my manager over to fix the issue. When she got there, she pointed out that doofus had indeed gotten the sale price for the Coke. Whoops!

Blunder, the second.

Now this SC is glaring at me something fierce. (Cause, you know, I'm the one who said there was a problem with the price. Jackwagon...) He adds a snack item to his Cokes, and I proceed to ring them up. Out of nowhere, SC starts getting angry and asks what I'm doing. Apparently, he wanted me to ring the snack item separate.

Would have been nice to know beforehand, thanks!

Blunder, the third.

So, I take off the snack item and tell him his previous total. SC lays a few bills on the counter and begins looking for change in his pocket. I pick up the bills to count them out, and am immediately yelled at and told to put his money down. SC then proceeds to berate me and tell me I'm making things difficult for myself.

I finished the transactions as fast as possible and wished him a good day.

I was happy when he left.

Another jerk just looking for a reason to bully someone who can't fight back. Ugh. Sorry you had to deal with him, I too hope he never comes back.
    I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
    My LiveJournal
    A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Quoth XCashier View Post
      Another jerk just looking for a reason to bully someone who can't fight back. Ugh. Sorry you had to deal with him, I too hope he never comes back.

I want to know why I never run into idiots like this myself. I'm aching for an excuse to give somebody a ration of shit for acting like an asshole.

Comment

Here's some smartass answers to smartass questions.
        #1: You DID get the sale price if you'd bother to look.
        #2: Sir, if I could read minds and know ahead of time that you wanted separate transactions, I certainly wouldn't be working here and dealing with assholes like you.
        #3: I deeply apologize, sir. I had no idea you were paying in cash, as you certainly seemed to indicate due to the fact that you are pulling it out, not writing a check, and not scanning a credit card.

Comment

Ah yes, one of the "Don't touch the money! Quit rushing me along!!!!" customers. Because doing your job before they're ready is rude and not having the job done in two seconds when they're finally ready is incompetent.
          A lion however, will only devour your corpse, whereas an SC is not sated until they have destroyed your soul. (Quote per infinitemonkies)

Comment

Quoth BowserKoopa1 View Post
            Here's some smartass answers to smartass questions.
            #1: You DID get the sale price if you'd bother to look.
            #2: Sir, if I could read minds and know ahead of time that you wanted separate transactions, I certainly wouldn't be working here and dealing with assholes like you.
            #3: I deeply apologize, sir. I had no idea you were paying in cash, as you certainly seemed to indicate due to the fact that you are pulling it out, not writing a check, and not scanning a credit card.
            He referred to me by a pet name, too. ("Dear" or something like that.) It irritated me, because I felt like he was treating me like a child.

Comment

i guess that means you can call him "snooky" back. it's an endearment. really. it's short for "snookums" and has nothing to do with jersey shore. Really.

Comment

Working...
              X