This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whoah, didn't see that!

Driving into work at 11pm I see...something...in the lane to my left. Turns out it was a dark grey car DRIVING WITHOUT LIGHTS! I couldn't really catch up to him, but others who did kept honking to warn him about his lights and got flicked-off in response. Then he gets into the left-hand turn only lane, yet when the light turns green, he's out of the gate and darting to cut in front of a semi truck to keep going straight, causing him to get honked at more! Some areas of the road are well lit, but most of it's not, so I have no clue how he didn't realize what he was doing. Last I saw him, he finally made his left, cutting-off traffic with a solid green, and sending more honking his way!
    "If anyone wants this old box containing the broken bits of my former faith in humanity, I'll take your best offer now. You may be able to salvage a few of em' for parts..... " - Quote by Argabarga

I hate people like that.
    I have a plan for an emp disabler in my head.
    In essence its a taser for cars - I would love to use it on asshats like that.
    You don't want to turn on your lights and drive that a sane human?
    Fine sit in the ditch with all your fuses blown to hell.

Comment

This and other stories posted here in Roadkill-- not to mention Dad, Sis, and my expedition to find a hardware store in Pentagon City yesterday-- makes me wish I had the ability to telekinetically hurl people and their cars into the sun.
      PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

I had someone behind me last week do that, only it was a torrential downpour, so bad I couldn't see 2 inches in from of me! when it let up slightly, i could just barely mkae out a car behind me. he finally turned his lights on, but really? hwo do you not know you are dirving IN THE DARK? if the inside of your car is dark, then the outside is too!

Comment

Working...
        X