Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No, actually, I didn't realize that. Thank you for enlightening me.
    Customers should always be served . . . to the nearest great white.

Comment

Quoth Kristev View Post
      I should also add that the averge Idahoan is not very bright. In point of fact, they make people from St. Olaf look erudite.

Myself, I was born and partially raised in Bossier & Shreveport, and partially raised in Riverside, California. I'm only in Idaho because I can't afford to leave.
      Have to agree with you on the first part, my ex was from there
      I used to live near Riverside myself, long long ago, went to high school there.

Madness takes it's toll....
      Please have exact change ready.

Comment

Waves to the other former Riverside residents

Comment

Quoth static
          $400, wha...?

If it's annoying for you, just think about how much of a pisser it must be for those kids to have spent that much on a dodgy ID that ended up being confiscated. Seriously, for that kind of money you'd at least expect them to be good.
          Well, it's not that getting the fake ID's are annoying, it's the arguing thats getting old. They really think that I shouldn't be able to tell if they are fake, you know me having gone through OLCC training and all....apparently I'm suppose to be either blind, stupid, or a mix of the two..grrrr

Comment

Quoth Kristev View Post
            Idaho is a nothing state, believe me. Almost everyone here is a drinker. There is nothing else to do.
            Just curious, but is vodka the preferred booze in Idaho? After all, REAL vodka is made from potatoes.
            Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

I don't know. I don't drink. Did, a little, but made myself stop before a problem could develop. Alcoholism runs in the family. I was one of the lucky ones, choosing to stop by forswearing all liquor forever before any problems could develop.
              Customers should always be served . . . to the nearest great white.

Comment

Quoth wolfie View Post
                Just curious, but is vodka the preferred booze in Idaho? After all, REAL vodka is made from potatoes.
                OK, I realize you were making a joke, but I feel the need to make a small correction.

Vodka is traditionally made from grain. Vodka existed for hundreds of years before anyone in Russia or Scandinavia had heard of potatoes. Potato vodka did however quickly become common when someone realized you could make booze out of potatoes, and save up the grain to eat. In Sweden, at least, this was instrumental in establishing potatoes as a legitimate foodstuff. It was a bit later that someone realized you could eat spuds straight as well...

With modern distilling techniques you can make vodka, which is supposed to be flavorless, out of pretty much anything. Just ferment it, distill it to 96% abv to get all those pesky flavors out, and dilute it to desired strength with water.
                The customer is always right, but this is a public house, and you are a guest.

Comment

Working...
                X