This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drive thru suck

On my way to class, I stopped by my local Booger King. I place my order and am waiting behind a car at the window, I notice that the drive thru worker kept passing small cups to the woman in the car and the woman drinking and shaking her head.

Ah... The Coke Freestyle. Now, if I wait much longer, I'm going to be late for class, so I get out of my car and try to not say "Excuse me, WTF are you doing?"

(Well, I was wearing this shirt.... http://www.redbubble.com/people/xwol...-pie?p=t-shirt)

I get up to her car and I say "Hi! I need to go to class, so if you want to sample all the flavors, can you go inside?"

"I'm in a hurry!" she says

"And yet, you have time to have the worker pass you different flavors." I said back. She might've said something back, I don't know, I grabbed my food while I was at the window and left.
    http://www.customerssuck.com/?m=20080203

My destiny is not pretty, but it's what my cutie mark is telling me.

Oh right, she's in a hurry. What an idiot. Anyway, it's a carbonated drink! They aren't that much different from each other, pick one and get on with life. I just don't understand some people.
    When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Yes, but it's a Coke Freestyle! Imagine, 120 different flavors of drink!

I personally go for the soda with raspberry. The Firehouse Sub near work has one so I use any excuse I can (like extra money) to go there and get a large soda. So far I'm keen on the Fanta Raspberry.

Okay, so that doesn't excuse the sucky woman though.

But it's a Coke Freestyle!!
      Random conversation:
      Me: Okay..so I think I get why Zoro wears a bandana
      DDD: Cuz it's cool

So, by using the Doctor's reasoning, bow ties, fezzes and bandanas are cool.

Comment

That Freestyle thing does sound pretty kick-ass, but I agree, GO INSIDE. Geez.
        "There are 10 types of people in this world: those who understand binary and those who don't."

Comment

Quoth fma_fanatic View Post
          Yes, but it's a Coke Freestyle! Imagine, 120 different flavors of drink!

I personally go for the soda with raspberry. The Firehouse Sub near work has one so I use any excuse I can (like extra money) to go there and get a large soda. So far I'm keen on the Fanta Raspberry.

Okay, so that doesn't excuse the sucky woman though.

But it's a Coke Freestyle!!
          firehouse? You sure you don't mean the hot sauce freestyle? i always sample about 3-4 of those tasty sauces when I'm there.

although i would really like to try some more of those freaky soda flavors. although i don't usually do it at the drive-through.

Comment

Whats a coke freestyle....i do not know of this....

Comment

Quoth Sunshine View Post
              Whats a coke freestyle....i do not know of this....
              They installed these at the school cafe area this semester. I started describing it; then realized wikipedia did a much better job at it so linky
              http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coca-Cola_Freestyle

Hopefully being half asleep did not mean I posted the wrong link

Comment

Omg....thats all kinds of awesome!

Comment

Quoth JPD View Post
                  They installed these at the school cafe area this semester. I started describing it; then realized wikipedia did a much better job at it so linky
                  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coca-Cola_Freestyle

Hopefully being half asleep did not mean I posted the wrong link
                  although personally i'd rather see every flavor available for every soda. cos hey you never know... someone might really want a grape flavored dr pepper.

oh and chocolate. add some chocolate in there.

it's one of the things i love about sonic... sometimes i've made the employees go "Um, you want what? " But they made it. And I drank it. And it was good.

Comment

Quoth fma_fanatic View Post
                    So far I'm keen on the Fanta Raspberry.
                    OMG, Fanta *Raspberry*???? *swoon*

Canada sucks, here I can only get grape, cream soda and orange. Which are good, but I am such a Fanta fiend that the limited selection irks me mightily. I found strawberry once, but never since.

What colour is the sky in your world and how high of a dosage do you need before it turns back to blue? --Gravekeeper

Comment

IMHO, the real suck here is not limiting the freestyle machine to inside the store orders only. That, and the sampling by the customer.

Comment

Working...
                      X