This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jiggle Jiggle

We have a dressing room that is only blocked off by a velvet rope, unlike department stores which consist of one big room and many little rooms. So anyone on the floor can look into the dressing room area and see at least the waiting area. No big deal.

But things that I've noticed as Halloween approaches:
    I let two women into the area to try on costumes. I am repeatedly checking on them to see if things are going well. Girl A would cross between the rooms in nothing but her bra and some spankies. She would also just wearing this pause to talk to me. All I could think was wow, anyone could see you.

A few nights later, on my day off I drag my bf into the store to show him stuff. A fellow co-worker informs me that some chick is doing the same thing except this time no bra and just a skirt.

I don't have a problem with this it's just like um, ladies, everyone and anyone can see you if they look up.

Now I've got "Look at my jiggly butt. Jiggle. Jiggle." running through my head...

^-.-^
    Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

I'm guessing there was a little exhibitionism going on.
      When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Then again, I had several people looking at my jiggly self tonight...they seriously need to get the lock on that dressing room door fixed.

Ah, the joys of searching for the perfect bra. ;P

Comment

I need to find out where Amajean's store is and bring a chair.

Then again... Was there anything worth looking at?
          Last edited by csquared; 09-19-2012, 12:55 PM.
          Life is too short to not eat popcorn.
          Save the Ales!
          Toys for Tots at Rooster's Cafe

Comment

All I could think was wow, anyone could see you.

this kinda gives me the heebie jeebies. As a child I use to HATE if Mom checked up on me while I was still changing.

as an adult I'm a bit more relaxed about it, even changed down to my bra back stage during a musical I was in (community theatre) cos at that point no one really cared and we'd been around each other for 3 months. but out in stores... yeah i still dislike showing my wares for all to see. even if i know no one's looking.

*skin crawling!*

Comment

Once again, I must sing "Whatever happened to class?"
              Customers should always be served . . . to the nearest great white.

Comment

Quoth Andara Bledin View Post
                Now I've got "Look at my jiggly butt. Jiggle. Jiggle." running through my head...

^-.-^
                Which only makes me wonder if Girl A looked anything like pre-reboot Germaine right after her self-discovery trip.

Seriously, if those girls tried any harder, they'd have ended up in the back of a police cruiser. Probably giggling the entire time, but yeah, giggling won't get rid of the indecent exposure charges.
                My other car is a Mackinaw.

Comment

Wow
                  And i get uncomfortable when my friends check how I'm doing before I'm finished dressing.
                  The worst part is, I've seen similar things near where i live, I even got asked by a strange woman if I thought her bra was pretty

...It wasn't...

Comment

Quoth Andara Bledin View Post

^-.-^
                    I'm glad I'm not the only one. First thing that popped into my head was Germaine/Foamy. As to the OP...yeah...exhibitionists. Bleh.
                    "And though she be but little, she is FIERCE!"--Shakespeare

Comment

Quoth ZedOmega View Post
                      Which only makes me wonder if Girl A looked anything like pre-reboot Germaine right after her self-discovery trip.

Seriously, if those girls tried any harder, they'd have ended up in the back of a police cruiser. Probably giggling the entire time, but yeah, giggling won't get rid of the indecent exposure charges.
                      they rebooted her? I have to catch up!

Comment

Yep. Rebooted her and moved her to Connecticut, of all places. You DO have some catching up to do, Pepper!
                        "And though she be but little, she is FIERCE!"--Shakespeare

Comment

Working...
                        X