Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Im going to shoot you and everyone here!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jeeze, those crazy Sucktomers must have taken their crazy pills that morning.

Quoth Jester View Post
    I love when people talk about "fighting fair." Unless it's a scuffle with a buddy of yours, or you're a professional fighter or boxer, if you're in a fight, there is no "fair." I have, for example, taught all my nieces that if they are for some reason being attacked by a guy, to go hard for the nuts.
    This is what I've always told people about me. Don't get in a fight with me. Not because I know martial arts (which I don't), or because I'm a big guy (which I am), or because I work out (which I don't), but because I fight dirty. I would go for the groin-shot, go for the eyes, and try to take out a knee if possible.

"Fair" only counts in tournaments, where there are rules. In a real fight, fighting "fair" gets you hurt. I have been lucky not to have been in any fights since middle school, but even then I knew enough to not fight fair.

The one story I always tell is about the time this bully Josh P was talking trash at me in the middle school gym locker room. Besides insulting me, he was also smacking my hand away from the lock, screwing up my attempts to get into my locker. I snapped, grabbed his head, and slammed it into the lockers. And promptly got rushed by all of his buddies.

Since then, I've mellowed out, and avoid throwing the first punch. I'd probably have the same hesitation to hit a lady, but I can't guarantee I wouldn't retaliate once they started swinging at me and cussing at me like that.
    PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

It takes a lot of restraint not to deck those nuts after that, just to defend yourself. That McDonalds clerk that beat the hell out of a pair of SCs that attacked him? I don't blame that guy, and I wouldn't blame you or any of your coworkers had you socked them back.

Please tell me you have cameras inside and outside. Attempted vehicular assault (or murder) would do well to keep them out of your hair for a long time.

Comment

we do have cameras but outside only reaches to the innermost perimeter of the store. meaning right by the enterance/exit. so if something happened in the lot we can't see anything. But inside the store we have cameras that see the whole inside of the store including the backroom area. we were able to pinpoint what they were doing and call the police the second they came back into the store to retrieve the alcahol. Hopefully they will be put away for a long time due to the theft, drug item, and threat.
        NEVER underestimate the stupidity of the customer

Comment

Working...
        X