This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I really need to learn this SC's ability

All you night owls (Gravekeeper in particular as you have probably been to this place) will probably recognize the need for snacks and drinks during the early hours of the morning.

Me: Awesome game store manager just trying to fill up
    SC: well....

I am standing in the local 7-11 browsing their drink selection. 3 very obviously drunk young people come in, purchase some scratch-and-wins, and stand there looking at the hot food.

SC: *to clerk at counter* I want 4 of that and and and and (stands there muttering "and" for a minute) this and and and (keeps this up for another minute) this.
    Me: *standing there with this look on my face that essentially says "are you Fing kidding me"*
    SC: *turns to look at me* You are thinking right now "GTFO MoFo"
    Me: Yes, yes I feel that way. Dammit, now SCs are Mind-readers

Same night:

Sitting in my store listening to the going on at McDonalds which is right next door. This McDicks always provides quality entertainment and tonight was no different.

SC: Blah Blah, My meal is not perfect, give me another meal! (said in a voice that is just below shouting)
    Manager of McD.: Dale SHUT UP.
    SC: You know I cant be quiet, I am always like this.
    Manager: Dale, if you dont shut up now, I will ask you to leave.
    SC: *is quiet for a little bit then continues to be very noisy*
    Manager: Dale, Out NOW.
    SC: *leaves then comes back moments later and is REALLY noisy again*

This happens about 10 times before I watch as Mall security goes running by.
    I talk to security later and apparently this guy is always like this. He is mentally unstable but he can be quiet, he just isnt ever.
    Last edited by Sandiercy; 09-18-2012, 10:29 PM.
    "Employees can make or break any business, so treat them with respect. Job satisfaction has little to do with money. Discover what it has to do with and make sure they get it."

Quoth Sandiercy View Post
    SC: *turns to look at me* You are thinking right now "GTFO MoFo"
    Me: Yes, yes I feel that way. Dammit, now SCs are Mind-readers
    Thankfully, there is a simpler and less frightening possibility: This guy has done this so many times and dealt with so many people having to put up with his antics that he's encountered every possible reaction, and your was just the most common.

I'm going to believe that one, because the alternative will give me nightmares. :nod:

^-.-^
    Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Guy 2 probably had a parent or caretaker who let him use that as an excuse. Kind of a shame, really.

Comment

I really need to learn this SC's ability
        You have to defeat a Robot Master in order to copy his ability.
        PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Dammit, now SCs are Mind-readers
          Quoth Jay 2K Winger View Post
          **Sandiercy defeats Entitlement Man**

**absorbs powers**

YOU GET MIND READER

YOU GET SENSE OF ENTITLEMENT
          "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
          "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
          "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
          "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
          "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
          "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
          Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
          "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Quoth Jay 2K Winger View Post
            That's not the only method. You can suck and swallow him to copy his powers. I don't recommend this however. Alternatively, if his power is used against you and you have the Learning passive ability, you can learn his ability after battle.
            To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Comment

SC: Blah Blah, My meal is not perfect, give me another meal! (said in a voice that is just below shouting)
              Although you said he was shouting... I can't help but imagine it in Milton's voice (the office space stapler guy)

Comment

Working...
              X