This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New job!

I've been out of work for over a year. See, I left my last job in order to move across state for college and everything that could go possibly wrong did. I was going to move in with family, but after quitting and cutting my lease they then decided to tell me that's not going to happen. The college's town was waaaay to expensive for me to move out there on my own and I couldn't find employment that way either. My old job wouldn't take me back.

Anyways, back to the good part. I was recently hired at an adult store that I've been applying to multiple times for a few years now. For the past year, I've had multiple interviews, but no luck. I was bubbling with confidence and was crushed when I heard jobs had been filled. However when interviewed for this job my confidence just went down the drain as I sat there in the group interview. I thought they had way better answers. Later that day, during a nap (didn't sleep well the night before) I got a call saying I landed the job. I wasn't dreaming. The two other candidates were also hired.

I love working at my new store. It's fun and I feel like I accomplish so much more. But stay tuned in the other boards for the odd stories I handle.
Working...
X