This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Howdy

I'm Zap, former wage slave currently enjoying a career in education. I'm an amateur cartoonist with a number of webcomics under my belt, including one that reached a few thousand unique visits a month.

I've been reading this site for years, and actually posted for a very short time under the name Shamus. Everything about that account is long forgotten, so I thought I would just start fresh.

I used to work at a very busy pharmacy in the front portion of the store, mostly used for physical labor reserved for three people, (without the luxury of numbers) getting paged to ring every five minutes while I was in the middle of something else, and whatever other wretched job they could come up with. Don't ask me how diarrhea can get on the ceiling, but I have seen that it is possible. It is not pleasant.

I'm afraid all I'd be able to offer is old war stories. Thankfully, I really haven't had to deal with any real shit - uh, figurative or literal - since I left that hellhole.

So, that's me, finally coming out of hiding. Hi.

Welcome back.
    Customers should always be served . . . to the nearest great white.

Comment

Ah the unique hell of a pharmacy. I'm there right now. Welcome (back) to Customerssuck.
      Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
      Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

Quoth dragon_wings View Post
        Ah the unique hell of a pharmacy. I'm there right now. Welcome (back) to Customerssuck.
        Dare I ask which one? The three letter horror? Thrown up against the Wal? The Aid of Rite?

Comment

I usually don't state which one on this site (never know who is watching). Sorry.
          Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
          Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

No worries, past stories are always welcome!
            I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
            Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
            Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

Working...
            X