1. lots of EWs
    2. "gimme a manager" SCs
    3. I will spend my money elsewhere unless you give me a deal
    4. Its cheaper at <insert online store>
    5. *seen this one* my food is cold, make me a new one
    6. Money scammers
    7. Police arrests for drunken cavorting
    8. *saw this one at local Costco* shopping cart crazies
    9. And finally, today's story (see below)

Me: Awesome game store manager
    SC: crazy bum

Our game store is located next to McDonalds. I can always count on the McDicks for quality entertainment and today went above and beyond all expectations.

Me: *sitting at one of the store computers playing WoW waiting for my shift. All of a sudden there is shouting coming from McDicks so I go to investigate*
    SC: *standing at the till yelling at the cashier, throwing things around, and overall making a big jackass of himself over the fact that they would not refill his drink*
    Me: *looking around and seeing no Security decide to take matters into my own hands* Sir, they have the right to refuse you service.
    SC: *getting into my face mere inches from me* Well who dyed your hair, it looks like Shit. *he starts shouting at me*
    Me: you did NOT go there, I love my hair and there is nothing wrong with it
    SC: *starts taking off his jacket and sunglasses* You want to go (as in fight) here?
    Me: No but you will have to leave now *pointing at the door*

At this point several security guards run up and haul the guy outside for a good talking to. I go back to the store and sit down to get some well needed WoW in. Moments later, some random woman comes in and gives me a big hug. She says "I am a secret shopper, I love your hair, and I am really thankful that you did what you did".

Cops came and took statements from people and banned the guy from the building.
    "Employees can make or break any business, so treat them with respect. Job satisfaction has little to do with money. Discover what it has to do with and make sure they get it."

Wonder what he did to get them to refuse the refill in the first place o_O

Comment

Quoth Slayer View Post
      Probably came back days later - it's something you mght get away with if they have open fountains, but isn't going to play if you have to go to the register for a refill.
      Life: Reality TV for deities. - dalesys

Comment

Quoth Slayer View Post
        Not all McDonald's gives free refills. The one in Nationwide Plaza in Columbus, OH doesn't.
        sooo many people are apparently aliterate morons. -- ThanosIsKing

Comment

Working...
        X