This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They were out of cheesesticks

This actually happened last year sometime.

Denny's used to have this cheesestick sandwich. Or they might still have it. I haven't been there in a while so I don't know. Anyways, my boyfriend and I decided to go to Denny's at like 2 am one night to get this sandwich because I hadn't tried it yet and he said it's full of cheesy awesomeness. We got there and ordered and like 20 minutes later the waitress came to us and as she's said "your food should be out soon" someone else whispered to her that they were out of cheesesticks.

This fails for a couple reasons. They weren't busy. They couldn't have had too much else to cook. All that we ordered were the sandwiches. Why did it take them 20 minutes to realize that they were out?

I was sad We left and went to McDonald's instead.

Sounds like someone was half asleep in the back or was trying to find more of the cheesesticks.

It's not too late to try them though. I was at a Denny's last night and they still had them.

Comment

Cheese... stick... sandwich? Oh, American food. I love and hate you.

Comment

bleh nothing like waiting 20 minutes anticipating something only to find out *then* that they're out?

Comment

Yeah, I let people know right away. But then, I'm the front of the house and the back of the house. I run the whole show, so I had better know what I'm out of.
          "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

It is a grilled cheese sandwich that has deep fried cheese sticks inside the grilled cheese. Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh so goood...

Comment

That sounds absolutely ooey gooey yummy . . .

*drooling into keyboard*
              Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Working...
              X