This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• family tree....family forest...

So I'm leaving thursday to travel to Baltimore, MD for my niece's baby shower (eee shes due in mid november!!!!!!), then driving up to Rochester, NY and the surrounding area, then down to Philidelphia....

All in pursiut of building my mom's side of the family tree going back as far as them still living in Ireland! ( BELIEVE we're 6th generation irish)

anyone in any of those areas wanna save me from killing family?
    It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

When I first saw your post title I was looking for a punchline involving the word 'nuts'.

Are you staying at the houses of these family members?

Comment

yes, my aunt and uncle's house in NY, and various family memebers, except when we're still on the road and get to tired.
      It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

Well, I'm in Philly. If you want to figure out a time to hang out, I have almost nothing but free time during the week.
        The High Priest is an Illusion!

Comment

well if you go back in time 2 years I could have said hi from upstate but I moved out...

still, if you can escape for a bit, check out the apple farms in syracuse. they should be open this time of year.

(i miss real apples... local stuff just ain't the same!)

Comment

Working...
          X