This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• car drivers are out to kill me...

3.....THREE.....THREE times in the last 2 days people are nearly caused me to broad side them...

twice I think it was the same woman....
    1. Lady is pulling out of the parking lot turning left...while looking right....while almost the entire way into the intersection (not a red light or stop sign). then gets mad at ME because I have to slam my breaks on and blare my horn so I don't hit her.
    2. Going to my parents house, coming up on the red light near the walmart near their house....lady is again turning left, across 2 lanes of traffic (no light or stopsign) and DOES stop in the middle of the lanes with a green light then flips me off cause AGAIN I have to slam on the brakes blaring the horn.
    3. coming home from parents, I'm going down the road, come to a 4 way stop, stop properly and fully since people coming from the cross street often don't stop even though they have to, I'm most of the way through the intersection when this guy comes FLYING up the hill, swerves to miss my backend and dares to blare his horn at ME.
    It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.
Working...
X