Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

or a tshirt/button, "if you think I look bad, you should see the car I hit."
    It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

Eeeeee... yeah, I would be not jumping in front of the car. People will do stupid things to stay out of trouble. Last week a gas station attendant in Toronto got killed when a pump-and-dash drove off and ran him over. His family says that he was always telling them about how the cost of stolen gas comes out of his paycheque, even though the gas station company claims that's not their policy. Either way it's not worth getting hurt over, so don't be a hero just for the sake of doing your job.

Comment

I'd obviously rather pay the $40. You should be asking yourself is your job worth possibly getting killed over for nothing. Yea it took guts to stand there and play chicken with her, but I don't think you or her made the smartest of choices. If you moved out of the way, should could've avoided getting hurt and probably got the full license plate.

Comment

I hope the answer to "What did her bf do?" is "Dump her as quickly as he could" because WOW...What a stupid bitch, as it's been said before. Me? I'd pay the $40 and be done with it. Then again, I'm not batshit insane, either!
          "And though she be but little, she is FIERCE!"--Shakespeare

Comment

Yeah, it never ceases to amaze me how much trouble people will get into trying to NOT get into trouble in the first place, but which they would have avoided had they NOT been doing something illegal.

Reminds me of the ongoing case of the murdered game warden. Game warden caught guy poaching AND having a felony record that prevented him from owning a gun. While being handcuffed the guy shot the game warden, they exchanged shots, with the guy's final shot being to the back of the wardens head. BUT guy's lawyers are arguing that he didn't MEAN to kill the game warden, he panicked and the last shot was NOT to execute, but just happened to be where he was wildly aiming. Yeah, a human life for a 4-point buck.
            "If anyone wants this old box containing the broken bits of my former faith in humanity, I'll take your best offer now. You may be able to salvage a few of em' for parts..... " - Quote by Argabarga

Comment

Quoth Carina16 View Post
              Well, she jumps in the car and tries to gun it to back out. J sees her and starts to back the truck up to block her in, but her boyfriend jumps in between her car and the truck so J stops as to not to hit him. Now there is only two ways out, J is blocking one with his tow truck and I'm standing in the middle of the other one to block it.

Apparently that little fact didn't matter to her. She guns it and heads straight for me. I don't know if she thought it would scare me and I would jump out of the way or what, but I didn't move. She did finally jerked the wheel and didn't hit me head on but she was still close enough that her side mirror damned near took my arm off. I'm okay, just a hell of a bruise.
              With BF jumping in the way of the truck when J tries to block the car in, sounds like they had it planned to get a "free" drop. If bitch leaves purse with the money "to pay for the drop" in the car, that's her problem - they can get their personal property out of the car at the impound yard, i.e. full tow fee.

Where's a semi barreling down the street past the driveway where you're standing when you need one?
              Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Working...
              X