X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Manybellsdown
    3.5 Ask if the Mount Gay rum is for gay people
    No, but you need Alcohol 120% to mount the Gay Rum disk.
    Why do they make Superglue but not Batglue?

Comment

Quoth Argabarga View Post
      I would've been tempted to manufacture a very poor facsimile of one, poor as in duct tape with bar name written in sharpie stuck to cracked plastic dixie cup.... and see if the guy would buy it
      This is what I was thinking...Get a styrofoam cup, scribble on the bar's name with sharpie, and then charge him $13 bucks for it. Presto

Comment

Quoth NateTheChops View Post
        My Husband Pissed off A Bartender in Florida and all I got was his teeth in this Lousy Shot Glass.
        There, that works better...
        This was one of those times where my mouth says "have a nice day" but my brain says "go step on a Lego". - RegisterAce
        I can't make something magically appear to fulfill all your hopes and dreams. Believe me, if I could I'd be the first person I'd help. - Trixie

Comment

Quoth MoonCat View Post
          I hate when people say, "You HAVE to!" HATE IT. Nobody HAS to have anything, ok?

Hell, if you were willing to sell him one of the bar's glasses with your logo on it, that would fit the bill, wouldn't it? Oh, but wait....he wanted something FREE.
          ahhh that explains it.

cos i was thinking "wouldn't a nice bar glass with a logo be a souvenir?"
          i mean me... that's the kind *I'd* want to have - something to be proud of vs a plastic piece of junk
          Last edited by PepperElf; 09-26-2012, 07:25 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X