Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Prankters pretend to be employees at Target.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prankters pretend to be employees at Target.

I can just imagine what the employees and management went through and I only made it to the nasty burping part and not the part where they purposely send people to the wrong location (that is said in the description of the video.)

http://cheezburger.com/42359297

I skipped ahead. Apparently he also lied about sales and tricked an employee into thinking he was a new manager and sent her on break.

Personally I think that's pretty fucked up. I mean the one where customers infiltrate best buy was at least partially funny since they admitted they weren't employees, but this guy went as far as to get a uniform shirt apparently, and pretty much lied to customers and employees alike.

Comment

Target does not have uniforms, per se.

Red shirt, khaki pants. There's supposed to be a nametag too, but those can always get lost or otherwise not worn. It's stupid easy to look like you work there.

At least in my company you have to wear a shirt with the company name on the sleeve, and it's a distinctive shade of baby poop green that nobody in their right mind would wear willingly.
      Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Working...
      X