This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• McFury?

Not sure if this is the place, but wow! Hope it wasn't anyone here, poor employees!

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow...192520130.html

Huh. McDonalds has messed up my burger order the last three times I've eaten there, but I haven't thrown a nuclear tantrum.

Must be because I'm an adult.

Comment

And then I unwrap the paper
      I bite into those buns
      And I just can't believe it
      They forgot the onions!
      To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Comment

so he bitched at them, they offered him a refund AND a replacement... until they found out that he ate the burger anyway.

so he wanted to eat his burger, get a refund, and get another burger on top of it?
        talk about an entitlement whore

Comment

Quoth PepperElf View Post

so he wanted to eat his burger, get a refund, and get another burger on top of it?
          talk about an entitlement whore
          And why do I get the feeling he never told them "no onions" to begin with?

Dammit. Now I want a Big Mac!
          It's floating wicker propelled by fire!

Comment

see i'd get mad too.. but i'm allergic to onions and i very very specifically ask for onions and i say "i'm allergic so the onions NEED to be left off." and usually they're very good about it.. but they forget sometimes.. but i dont get that mad

Comment

I'm allergic to onions as well small world.
              I don't flip out if someone puts them on anyways, I am just in the habbit of checking and they usually fix it no problems.
              The server that gave me attitude and told me to just scrape them off if I didn't want them pissed me off.
              I was still civil but told them I'm allergic, not risking that.
              I can eat dehydrated onions - must be something in the "juice".

Comment

Working...
              X