Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, then. Any tales about hauntings and ghosts would be incomplete without at least one sample from The Queen Mary, enjoying a permanent berth in the lovely city of Long Beach, California, and rumored to be the second most haunted site in the state, competing for top honors with the Winchester mansion or Whaley House, depending on the source.

The funny part about my experiences on the Queen Mary is that I sent an email to a site called The Shadowlands, and rather than add what I wrote to their existing page, they just pasted up the email (address and all >_<) to their site. It was written in 1998, and I still get random emails asking about it.

Rather than re-write it, in part or in full, I shall just link over to it for those who haven't seen it before. The page itself is just the text itself, exactly as I wrote it, 14 years ago.

Enjoy.

^-.-^
    Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Happy Halloween! Let's keep those great stories coming!

Comment

Working...
      X